District Mission, Vision & Beliefs
- Each student is unique and can learn more at higher levels
- Students give their attention and commitment when provided engaging experiences
- Literacy is fundamental for success in all pursuits and necessary for lifelong learning
- Together, we achieve more
- Each individual is a learner, teacher, designer, and leader
- Education is essential to the well-being of each individual, the economy and our democratic way of life
The mission of Dalton Public Schools is to develop trusting relationships and provide quality work that engages students in profound learning that results in success for all students.
We aspire to a vision where each student of Dalton Public Schools engages in interesting, challenging, and satisfying experiences that result in profound learning in academic disciplines, synthesis, creativity, respect, and ethics so that each student is a contributing citizen of the world.